PATHWAYS TO PROCUREMENT with CMG Alliance
This all-inclusive training and government contracting program is designed to help businesses capitalize on today’s contracting opportunities. There are two phases to this program:
Phase 1: TRAINING - In the first phase of training, participants will undergo a systematic educational process facilitated by the Instructor, Rene Cota, with Mario Rojas. One of the unique offerings of this phase is the provision of 1:1 technical assistance, ensuring personalized attention and support.
Areas of Focus include:
- Spending research
- Capability statements and presentation
- 1:1 Support
Phase 2: CONTRACTING - In the second phase of the program, participants will work with instructors to find opportunities, review and analyze RFP’s and RFQ’s, and RFP analysis, proposal staging, bid preparation, and contract preparation.
Areas of focus:
- Assessing contract magnitude, price pressure, and competition
- Advantages and certifications
- FQIA requests
- Proposal production
- Cost analysis
- Negotiations and business tactics
- Developing sub-contractors
Sessions are delivered via Zoom, 2-hour lectures, and 1-hour assessments following the class (except for orientation).
1. Orientation - Program Expectations with Rene Cota
2. Program overview and Introduction to government contracting
3. Socioeconomic certifications, Spending research, Identifying targets to market your business
4. Finding opportunities and Writing proposals
5. Post-award preparation and Project management